We need community input to choose the honorees
Please nominate your favorite business, non-profit or community leader by March 18th in one of the categories below to be honored at 2014 Westside Awards on April 3rd:
How? When? Who?
- Westside Business of the Year – This nominee has been in business at least 3 years and demonstrated business excellence and success.
- Westside Emerging Business – This nominee business has been in operations for less than 3 years but is meeting the challenges of a growing business through leadership.
- Westside Not-For-Profit of the Year – This nominee non-profit is making our community a better place to live while contributing to community benefit through their mission.
- Westsider of the Year – This nominee is making a lasting impact on our community and the lives of others or is an up-coming community role model.
- Please take a few minutes before March 14th to submit the form and help us recognize your favorites.
- You do not need to be a Chamber Member or business owner to nominate.
Past Award Winners have included:
2013 Business of the Year – Ventana Construction
2013 Not for Profit – Nature Consortium
2013 Emerging Business – Sozo Wines
2013 Westsider - Lauren England, WS Bee Garden
2012 Business of the Year – AmericanWest Bank
2012 Not for Profit – West Seattle Garden Tour
2012 Emerging Business – The Grove
2012 Westsider – Pete Spalding, WS Food Bank Board, various neighborhood and district councils and much more.
2011 Business of the Year- Salty’s
2011 Not for Profit – West Seattle Farmers Market
2011 Emerging Business – Mountain to Sound Outfitters
2011 Westsider – Rick Jump, White Center Food Bank
2010 Business of the Year – West Seattle Blog
2010 Westsider – Coach Colin Slingsby
2010 Community Hero – Nancy Woodland, WestSide Baby