Annual 2015 Westside Awards Breakfast
Celebrate our incredible business environment and community involvement, found only in West Seattle, at the 2015 Annual Westside Awards Breakfast.
- Keynote Speaker, West Seattleite Mark Tabbutt, Chairman of Saltchuk, a Seattle-based diversified transportation company whose local companies include Foss Maritime, Totem Ocean Trailer Express, Carlile Transportation and Interstate Distributor. Mr. Tabbutt will speak about the region’s commercial and historical ties to Alaska, developments and opportunities in the maritime industry, and the exciting investments his companies are making in clean technologies.
- Honor three local businesses and one individual who demonstrate success and innovation that contribute to this thriving economic region by attending the Breakfast.
- Westside Business of the Year - Nucor Steel Seattle, Inc.
- Westside Emerging Business of the Year - Meeples Games
- Westside Not for Profit Business of the Year - Southwest Seattle Historical Society
- Westsider of the Year - James (Jim) Jackson
- Show your appreciation by inviting colleagues, customers, employees to attend as your guest and sit at “Your Table for 10”
- Feature your business at this event through Sponsorship (Available at different levels -Last year over 100 attendees) Deadline March 21st
- Increase your business visibility by networking with other attendees (We all love doing business locally and with people we know.)
Purchase Table for 10 ($450) and Save $50.00
Take Advantage of Early Registration:
$50 for Members
$60 for Non-Members
After March 27th:
$55 for Members
$65 for Non-Members