DAYSTAR IS LOOKING FOR FULLTIME HOUSEKEEPER TO OUR WONDERFUL RESIDENTS - HEALTH BENEFITS AND MATCHING 401K AVAILABLE
Job Objective: The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness of the Village, including the common areas and resident’s weekly apartment cleaning, the laundry service for the residents and the maintenance of the Village. Ensures that these services are delivered in a courteous and cheerful manner.
Authority: This position reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Works with the Housekeeping Supervisor and the Community Relations Manager to coordinate apartment turnovers in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Regularly cleans apartments and cottages.
- Willing to work all shifts, including weekends, to accommodate the 24-hour, 7-day a week nature of our work.
- Willing to wear a pager and be on call if needed.
- Handles special projects as requested.
- Performs all duties in accordance with detailed procedures and checklists.
Special Demands: A preference for routine and organized activities. A temperament adaptable to routine work and to perform short cycle repetitive duties under specific instructions. Has an eye for detail. Flexible in work routine and work schedule. Has an ability to get along with others. Has a positive attitude and is a team player.
Experience/Education: Ability to speak, read, and write English and follow written and verbal instructions.
Daystar Retirement Village
Colin MacGregor, Maintenance Director