Are you passionate about dental and helping patients maintain their dental health? We are looking for a hard working dental assistant who will be a great addition to our team! You'll help provide excellent customer service to the patients and assist the doctors with treatment. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. New grads or candidates without experience are welcome to apply, as we are willing to train the right person. Come be an important part of our team!
$500 sign on bonus after you reach 6 months of employment!
- Welcome patients into the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups, ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Utilize Open Dental for scheduling and record keeping
Our benefits package includes free dental treatment, Paid time off, Sick time, Paid Holidays, medical reimbursement, and a $500 sign on bonus after reaching 6 months of employment!