South Seattle College
Established in 1969 and located on an 87-acre hilltop campus in West Seattle, South Seattle College offers panoramic views of the city skyline and surrounding mountains. This unique setting serves as a portal of opportunity for students with diverse needs to meet their educational and career goals. You can also train as an apprentice at the 13-acre Georgetown Campus.
We offer the right degrees and certificates to match your goals, whether you are just starting your higher education, looking to advance your career or try a new direction.
South Seattle College provides opportunities to:
- complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree program or get your Bachelor of Applied Science degree here on campus.
- train for rewarding careers in an abundance of professional/technical programs.
- train as an apprentice at the Apprenticeship & Education Center.
- update job skills or change careers.
- complete high school and improve basic skills.
- learn English as a second language.
- expand your horizons with lifelong learning.