South Seattle College
- 6000 16th Ave SW Seattle WA 98106-1499
- (206) 934-5300
- (206) 764-7945
- Send Email
Hours vary by department. Please visit www.southseattle.edu for the latest.
Main campus is located in the Puget Ridge neighborhood of West Seattle, easily accessible off 16th Ave SW.
Established in 1969 and located on an 87-acre hilltop campus in West Seattle, South Seattle College offers panoramic views of the city skyline and surrounding mountains. This unique setting serves as a portal of opportunity for students with diverse needs to meet their educational and career goals. You can also train as an apprentice at the 13-acre Georgetown Campus.
We offer the right degrees and certificates to match your goals, whether you are just starting your higher education, looking to advance your career or try a new direction.
South Seattle College provides opportunities to:
- complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree program or get your Bachelor of Applied Science degree here on campus.
- train for rewarding careers in an abundance of professional/technical programs.
- train as an apprentice at the Apprenticeship & Education Center.
- update job skills or change careers.
- complete high school and improve basic skills.
- learn English as a second language.
- expand your horizons with lifelong learning.