The Whale Trail
The Whale Trail (www.thewhaletrail.org) is a series of sites to view orcas and other marine mammals from shore. Our mission is to inspire appreciation and stewardship of whales and our marine environm
- Four sites in West Seattle and more than 100 sites along the west coast.
- Reach more than 30 million people in Washington and 100 million people coast wide.
- A nonprofit organization funded by grants, individual and corporate donations, and corporate sponsorships
- Partner with us to sponsor a program, a presentation or a sign. We are making a difference!
- Founded in success - the rescue and return of Springer the orphaned orca to her pod.